Time is flying by as day three of HxGN LIVE 2018 came to a close – it was another day filled with even more rewarding conference experiences. These experiences included additional keynotes delivered by Hexagon thought leaders in our industry tracks, adding to the total learning shared this week that includes:
- @JuergenDold from Hexagon Geosystems who discussed disruptors in industry and economic dynamics
- Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure President @Steven_Cost explaining the IoP (Internet of People)
- Examining the move towards digital transformation from @MattiasPlus with Hexagon’s PPM Division
- Getting smarter about digital reality and 5D with @Mladen_Stojic from Hexagon Geospatial
- Taking the quality journey with @NorbertHanke from Manufacturing Intelligence
Throughout the day, there were many more breakout sessions based on real-life customer case studies that demonstrated the effectiveness of Hexagon solutions across a wide range of industries and applications. Attendees also found time to meet and talk with one another during the day, with a growing sense of urgency as HxGN LIVE 2018 neared its conclusion.
Thursday also found us celebrating into the night at Accelerate, the final primetime evening event of the conference held at The Venetian Hotel’s TAO Nightclub, one of the hottest clubs in Vegas. Attendees were treated like Vegas VIPs, with private club access, delicious Asian-style cuisine, refreshing cocktails and DJs keeping the crowd on their feet dancing. It’s hard to believe how much has happened in such a short period of time.
Today is your final day to visit The Zone and the last day of conference programming before HxGN LIVE 2018 officially comes to a close. It’s been such an amazing conference and it’s so hard to believe we only have one day left – I’m excited to see what’s in store!
Heather White, Marketing Communications Specialist for Hexagon Corporate Communications and Marketing, holds a bachelor’s degree in Communications from Kennesaw State University and plays a fundamental role supporting corporate, internal, and conference communications.